A simplified decision table which has simple conditions for each parameter and a simple return can be easily represented as a simple rules table.
- Click Rule Designer and move to New button, select Standard Rule
As an example, let's create a rule to get the price of the vehicle based on the country, region, CarBrand, carModel conditions.
Select Simple Rules Table and input basic info
Add input parameters, click Next button
Check the rule and click Next button
Rule is created, now you can input conditions and click Save button to save you rule
Input rule name
- Click Test button for testing rule
- Change you test data
- If there is no problem, close the test page
- Click Publish button to publish current rule
- Check the rule in Rule Library
[!NOTE] If rule name existed, new version of that rule will published
Test rule from postman