Create a micro service manually
Service Factory allows user to create new micro service manually. User need to configure the service, dockerfile, git repository, runtime configuration.
Click Create button, in the pop up window.
Select Create New, input the service name, then click Submit.
Then you will be able to see the record for the newly created micro service
Click the Edit button.
Configure the service.User need to input the dockerfile, information of git repository, runtime port, etc.
- Service Name: service name. For example:abc-service
- Select the dockerfile for the service if users created it before.
- Users can select the dockerfile shared by other services.
- When select New, users can create new dockerfile.We recommend to use the service name as new dockerfile name. For example:abc-service
Skill: for example,Java,NodeJs,Go,etc.
- For more information about git Git Support